Today's Prompt: My wish list...
Ladies, I do not spend money on myself. When there are demands of saving money, paying bills, or just not wasting money that could better be used in other ways; I can not tell you the last time I splurged. But if I happened to find money in a drawer that I tucked away for a rainy day, I might buy a few items on my Wish List!
1. I love the Epiphanie camera bags, and it is the ultimate and trendy item for those who love to take a camera every where they go! - $184.99
2. I found this "Tree of Love" silver necklace with your family's names on Etsy almost a year ago, and have wanted it ever since. $68.00
3. I saw these when I started following a few blogs based out of Dallas, TX and fell in love with them, as there is just something whimsical about the plate, and being able to change the ribbon for the seasons! - $59.99
4. I need another v-neck MIZZOU shirt, as I have just about worn out my other one! (Is it football season yet?) - $24.95
5. I can not wait to read the hardcover book "Scary Mommy," written by Jill Smokler. She is an honest Mom and blogger, and will be a speaker at Bloggy Boot Camp! - $15.00
I have a birthday coming up, and I would love any of these items! (Sorry Mom, I couldn't find any cool nail files for less the $5.) Seriously, these are wish list items, and I do not NEED any of them.
What is on your wish list? What item would you spoil yourself with? Anything you have had your eye on for awhile?