Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, August 10th:
1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
- I personally Love them! I also have been known, to nearly jump out of my skin when I am caught off guard or it shakes the house.
2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
- Yes, we took my sons shopping for new shoes and pants. My Kindergartner now has a wild pair of orange and gray pair of shoes to start the school year!
3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
- Does mini golf count? I have never played, I have gone to the driving range and it was a horrible experience. Golf just isn't a sport I enjoy. I also must confess, I have zero athletic ability, which may or may not have something to do with my lack of interest.
4. Showers or baths?
- Showers, but I would love to soak in a clawed foot bath tub! I have this dream of getting all pruney from soaking in a long hot bubble bath, in a clawed foot tub at some swanky cutesy bed and breakfast.
5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
- I would say it is a tie...between snails or octopus. Escargot was served at a very fancy restaurant in St. Louis, for my 13th birthday. It was served in a mushroom cap, and a butter sauce. (I was shocked that I loved it!) The next strange meal was on the Christmas Eve before my son was born, my husband and I went to a Chinese all you can eat restaurant, that had grilled octopus. I put two mini octopus on my plate, and sat back down at our table. I sliced off one little leg, and tried to chew it, and swallow it. I was the strangest texture I have ever eaten in my life! I could feel the suction cups, and choked the leg down. Needless to say I did not eat any more, and my husband thought it was the funniest thing he had ever witnessed.
Questions for Friday Inspiration, August 10th: (Special thanks to Maranda (@MarandaLamping) from Maranda Lamping, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Heather (@chascouponmom) from Acting Balanced, Kate (@katieb38) from Kate's Life, and Mrs. Karen C (@Mrs_KarenC) from Dinosaur Superhero Mommy for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)