Five Question Friday
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post. Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Questions for Friday, August 24th:
Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
- I love "dating," my husband: snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie, trying new foods at an unknown restaurant, or just simply holding hands. With two young kids, I have come to value our "date nights."
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
- I eat my soft tacos from the side! I like them fully loaded, the more stuff that can fall out, the better! Don't forget the sour cream!
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
- I cant say that I was ever freaked out by the basement. For me it was the barn, because I never knew what I would find when I turned on the barn lights and opened the doors. I remember once finding a huge snake, an opossum, and a lost pot belly pig...so you can only imagine going out to the barn in the dark, who knew what or who might be lurking in the barn!
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
- Just one thing? I would change the fact that I have zero athletic ability! I can honestly say that Ive never done a cart wheel, climbed a rope, and cant throw a baseball to save my life! (Growing up with 4 brothers, in a very sport centered family...I was the black sheep!)
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
- I am really torn with this topic, kids need to know the information and denying or not answering their questions about sex doesn't help either. I think with my own children, I will answer their questions as they ask. I will gage my answers depending on what they ask. I will not shock them or scare them into fearing sex, but give them the "talk" when the time comes.
Honestly . . . the approach of answering questions when they come is probably a great one. I had a friend who's sister explained everything about the birds and bees and female anatomy to her 8 year old son because she didn't hear him correctly when he asked about grandma's ANGINA . . . opps. :)ReplyDelete
Stopping by from 5QF ~ thanks for sharing!