Guests can customize their own creations with new burger & milk shake menus
Denny’s, known for being open to any and every flavor combination, is giving diners even more ways to get creative as to how they satisfy their cravings. With the introduction of the new “Build Your Own Burger” and “Build Your Own Milk Shake” menus, guests can enjoy countless combinations and plenty of original twists on two all-American diner classics.
With 37 different ingredients, diners can have plenty of fun as they create their perfect burger:
· Pick Your Patty: Beef, veggie, grilled seasoned chicken breast or turkey offer tasty options for any burger lover.
· Find Your Base: Lay the best foundation for your burger and choose from a sesame seed, whole wheat, grilled potato or cheddar bun.
· Say Cheese: No burger creation is complete without a layer of cheese! Diners can choose from American, Swiss, cheddar, pepper jack or mozzarella cheese.
· Going up? Choose Your Toppings: Finish off the perfect creation with any of Denny’s 15 tasty toppings. Feeling really adventurous? Keep piling on the flavor with the optional addition of premium toppings, including mac ‘n cheese, chili, bacon, hash browns, Onion Tanglers™, fire-roasted peppers and onions, fried egg (over medium) coleslaw or avocado.
No burger experience would be complete without a hand-dipped milk shake on the side:
Find Your Flavor: Select from vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream.
· Mix In Your Mix-in: Plenty of ways to get creative with these delicious mix-ins, OREO® cookie pieces, chopped nuts, diced bacon, fresh banana, white chocolate chips or glazed pecans.
· Select Your Sauce: Finish off your milk shake with even more flavor including hot fudge, strawberry topping, caramel sauce, maple-flavored syrup, raspberry sauce and peanut butter sauce.
For a simple sweet ending, diners can try one of Denny’s four new signature milk shake creations including the Oreo® Mud Pie Milk Shake, Crazy Caramel Crunch Milk Shake, Maple Bacon Milk Shake or the PB & Nana Milk Shake.
For a budget-friendly bite from Denny’s 2,4,6,8 menu try the new ‘Nana Bread Pancake Puppies® Sundae; combining bite-sized banana bread puppies and white chocolate chips, tossed in powdered sugar and served with a side of cream cheese icing.
We visited the Denny's location in Perryville, Maryland, and were greeted as soon as we walked in the door. We were seated and our server brought the kids Fall coloring sheets, and brought them their drinks in a fun sundae kids cup. The new menu is colorful, and invites you to Build Your Own Burger! You will find a card with all of the patty, bun, cheese, and fun toppings to choose from; just a few check marks and the burger of your dreams is heading to the kitchen! While we waited for our burgers to come to the table we tried the 'Nana Bread Pancake Puppies, and loved them as they were topped with cream cheese icing! I was shocked at the size of the burgers when they arrived at the table, and could not wait to savor the Build Your Own Burger that I created. My family, dug right in and not a word was spoken as they devoured their creations. When it was time to Build Your Own Shake, we flipped over the card, and could not wait to pick from all of the tasty new syrups and add ins! I took a walk on the wild side, and tried a bacon, maple syrup, pecan, and vanilla milk shake; and loved it! The food was great, the service was stellar, and the new Build Your Burger and Shake menu was fun and exciting to explore.
Check out your local Denny's and try the new Build Your Own Diner Menu, your family will thank you! What would you put on your burger? What kind of milk shake would you create to top off a great meal?
About Denny's Corp.
Denny's is one of America's largest full-service family restaurant chains, currently operating more than 1,600 franchised, licensed and company-owned restaurants across the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Puerto Rico and New Zealand. For further information on Denny's, please visit the website at www.dennys.com.
*I was not compensated for this review, our family of four was invited to a Denny's tasting at our local Denny's Dinner, to try the new menu. All thoughts and opinions are my own!